Join us in this enlightening episode as we sit down with Katie Bramlett, co-founder of WeShape, a groundbreaking wellness program that centers on the profound concept of self-worth by offering tailored resources, emphasizing foundational movement patterns, and aiming to shift cultural value systems.
Katie takes us through her journey, sharing her remarkable transformation from running a highly successful body transformation business to her courageous pivot into the self-worth arena.
In the conversation, she covers why this shift was a moral imperative for her, the challenges she faced along the way, and the invaluable insights she's gained as a veteran of the wellness industry. She also discusses the importance of addressing emotional and societal aspects of self-worth, creating a supportive community, and prioritizing coaching over training.
This episode is truly a transformative exploration of self-worth that we know you will enjoy. And don’t forget to get your special offer at weshape.com/healthcoachradio
To learn how to become a health coach or to up-level your skills and credentials as a health coach, visit primalhealthcoach.com.
- 0:00:00 Katie Bramlett's transformation from body to self-worth focus
- 0:04:58 Challenging diet and beauty culture with WeShape's approach
- 0:09:19 A personal journey of transformation
- 0:11:50 Choosing authenticity over external expectations
- 0:17:10 Balancing between what people want and what they need
- 0:22:23 Primal Health Coach Institute's Master Coach Certification Program
- 0:29:33 Bringing old team values into the new business
- 0:31:04 Rough transition years and alignment challenges
- 0:34:07 Shifting focus to movement and self-worth in health coaching
- 0:39:16 Open-mindedness and willingness to reshape for deeper connection
- 0:47:16 Client tracking and responsibility
Connect with Katie at:
- LinkedIn: katie-bramlett
- Website: weshape.com
- Instagram: @weshape.wellness
- Facebook: WeShape
- YouTube: @WeShape
- TikTok: @weshape
- Apple Podcast: weshape-podcast
Listen via the player below, or subscribe in iTunes or your preferred podcast streaming service.