Melissa Emmons has a background in insurance and cosmetic sales, but a love for healthy eating and fitness. And what first seemed beyond “weird”—bacon and eggs and all things fat(?!)—quickly turned into an addiction once she saw how effective paleo/primal living was.
She’d always had a dream to become certified in fitness or nutrition, but was looking for a program that was aligned with her values, lifestyle, and diet. And then, finally, an ancestral health coaching program was born! She signed up within the first few months Primal Health Coaching was launched, and since then she’s been building her business as a health coach. Her first client (a coworker) lost 30 pounds in just 6-8 weeks!
“I would definitely recommend this program to anyone who either wants to further their knowledge for themselves, personally, because it really helped me change some things in my life, and also helped my family too…and then anyone who is in the paleosphere and wants to help others in any way…it could be fitness, it could be lifestyle, it could be food…anything.”
Watch her video to see how Melissa is transitioning from a career in sales to a career as a part-time (until full-time beckons) Primal Health Coach.
Ready to become one of the world’s most trusted, experienced and knowledgeable health coaches? Get certified as a Primal Health Coach.
Establish clout. Elevate your career. Enrich your knowledge… with the only comprehensive ancestral health certification program in existence.
Your Go-To Guide to Becoming a Health Coach
Want to find out more about turning your passion for health and wellness into a profitable career? Get your FREE guide, How to Become a Health Coach.
In this digital guidebook, we cover:
- How to find the best health coaching program for you
- The 3 must-have components of a worthwhile health coaching program (don’t waste your time or money on anything else!)
- How a coach differs from an “expert” (and what you need to become both)
- How a professional credential is a necessity…but not just any credential will do!
- What it takes to get your health coaching business up and running
- The importance of a support network
- The advantages of choosing a health coaching program with a built-in global network of successful coaches
- And much more!