Michael Kummer, the maverick health blogger, podcaster, and successful owner of a health business, joins us to share his exceptional journey. From wrestling with irritable bowel syndrome to transforming his life through diverse diets and finally building his supplement brand; his journey is an inspiration.
Diving into the world of content creation, Michael breaks down the essence of blogging and how it's more than just writing. It's about resonating with your audience and providing quality, value-added content. With his keen insights into search engine optimization (SEO), he sheds light on the importance of searchability in building a passive income. Michael also talks about link building, content clusters, and how he employed his blog posts, affiliate links, YouTube videos, and podcasts to carve out a loyal audience. The conversation takes us through the maze of Google's algorithms and the potential impact of AI on content creation.
Michael also takes us through the process of creating his organ-based supplements, and the advantages of consuming organs over synthetic multivitamins. His take on the future of content creation and the advent of AI is thought-provoking. The episode wraps up with a glance into his life beyond his business - his homesteading journey and raising animals for food. Michael Kummer's experiences and insights are a goldmine for health coaches and entrepreneurs seeking inspiration or guidance.
To learn how to become a health coach or to up-level your skills and credentials as a health coach, visit primalhealthcoach.com.
- 00:00: Building a successful health business
- 09:46: Blogging, income generation, and SEO
- 21:14: Building authority and income through blogging
- 33:51: Building a multifaceted online business
- 46:04: Insights and growth in blogging
- 49:18: Pros and cons of AI in content creation
- 53:31: Building and selling organ-based supplements
- 1:02:32: Organ consumption and supplement branding
- 1:08:47: Becoming a successful health coach
Connect with Michael at:
- Website: michaelkummer.com
- Instagram: @mkummer82
- Twitter: @mkummer82
- LinkedIn: @michaelkummeraustria
- YouTube: @MichaelKummer
Listen via the player below, or subscribe in iTunes or your preferred podcast streaming service.