At the end of each year, our hosts, Erin and Laura, get together to recap what happened in the health coaching world and on our health coaching podcast in the preceding 12 months. This is our 2021 year in review episode. During this conversation, Erin and Laura discuss some of their favorite episodes from 2021, trends that emerged in 2021, and what they predict to be on the health coaching docket for 2022. Check it out below!
- We Aren’t Over Fat, We Are Under Muscled | Dr. Gabrielle Lyon
- The Effortless Way is a Reflection of a Healthy Rhythm | Roudy Nassif
- Health Coaches Are Integral to Excellent Care | Dr. Tro
- Keeping Tabs on the Financial Health of Your Business | Parker Stevenson
- Demystifying Legal Matters for Health Coaches | Tania Shah
- Know Your Money Mindset | Connie Vanderzanden
- Make Your Story Your Power | Charlene Gisele
- Fitness Is The Most Failed Human Endeavor of All | Dr. John Jaquish
Listen via the player below, or subscribe in iTunes or your preferred podcast streaming service.