In this episode, we're diving deep into the world of skincare and health coaching with a true expert in the field, Dayna Hrovath. If you've ever been curious about the intricate world of skin health and how it's intricately connected to our overall well-being, you're in for a treat!
Dayna Hrovath, a passionate health coach with a laser focus on psoriasis shares her insights, knowledge, and love for this specific niche within the health and wellness realm. She explores the complexities of inflammatory skin conditions, with a particular emphasis on psoriasis, and the strategies Dayna employs to help her clients achieve healthier, happier skin.
Dayna shares her journey from conventional medicine to alternative options and discusses her coaching services for calming the gut, managing stress, and incorporating movement. She also touches on cleaning out toxins, gut health, sleep, and the impact of toxins on health. Most importantly, she shares the fascinating story of how she has built her private practice, carving her unique path in the world of health coaching.
For fellow health coaching enthusiasts, you'll find inspiration in the way Dayna has grown her practice and made a difference in the lives of those she serves. It's a chance to learn, connect, and gain valuable insights from one of our own.
So whether you're someone dealing with skin issues, a health coaching professional, or simply intrigued by the world of specialized health niches, this episode is for you.
To learn how to become a health coach or to up-level your skills and credentials as a health coach, visit primalhealthcoach.com.
- 0:00:00 Introducing Dayna
- 0:03:59 Blending conventional medicine and functional medicine in her practice
- 0:10:15 Teaching concepts and support in the Psoriasis Solution Program
- 0:14:33 Gentle detox strategies for keeping toxins at bay
0:17:45 Calming inflammation and supporting the gut with an elimination diet
- 0:21:35 Candida and Acromancia: Key drivers of Psoriasis
- 0:26:16 Stress as a fuel for inflammation
- 0:30:38 Stress management: Finding what works for you
- 0:43:09 Introducing the topic of environmental household personal toxins
- 0:46:03 Hierarchy of changes: skin, laundry, lotion, makeup
- 0:49:09 Balancing part-time health coaching with other responsibilities
- 0:52:29 Finding opportunities for part-time positions in health coaching
- 0:58:10 Learn how to become a successful health coach
Connect with Dayna at:
- Free eBook: threedayjumpstart.com
- Website: fountainmillsfunctionalwellness.com
- Facebook: Fountain Mills Functional Wellness Psoriasis Group
- YouTube: @fmfwellness
- LinkedIn: dayna-hrovath
- Instagram: fmfwellness
Listen via the player below, or subscribe in iTunes or your preferred podcast streaming service.