Our conversation today is with Ryan Valencic of EuPure. You're going to be eager to check out this totally all-in-one health coaching platform which offers specialty testing, symptom self-assessments for clients, a provider network, professional-grade supplements, health improvement plans for your clients, mentorship for you, and an e-commerce platform to help you sell your products and services, and sales and marketing support, all specifically built for health coaches, backed by a team of medical and legal directors to keep you safe and to protect the health coaching industry at large.
Clients get results when they compare their symptoms, the subjective experience of health, with the outcome of testing, the objective experience of health, and then receive meaningful and actionable health action plans to help them feel better.
In this episode, Ryan Valencik discusses the vital role of health coaches in bridging the gap between healthcare providers and clients. He also delves into the features and services EuPure offers to support coaches and clients, emphasizing the importance of setting realistic expectations and providing personalized health improvement plans. Ryan also highlights the need for ongoing learning, collaboration with healthcare professionals, and navigating legal and ethical considerations in the health coaching industry.
EuPure was designed with this client-centered, coach-supported approach in mind, and you're definitely going to want to check it out. For now, please enjoy our conversation with Ryan Valencic.
To learn how to become a health coach or to up-level your skills and credentials as a health coach, visit primalhealthcoach.com.
- 0:00:00 Introducing Ryan Valencic
- 0:03:02 From private practice to mentoring: Finding business success
- 0:03:58 Transition to a mentor role and health coaching
- 0:06:33 Importance of speaking intelligently about pharmaceuticals
- 0:09:23 NBHWC's role in bridging the gap in healthcare
- 0:15:04 Confidence and clarity: Keys to success as a coach
- 0:18:03 Common challenges faced by coaches and the need for support
- 0:21:13 The importance of mentorship and support for coaches
- 0:24:05 Unique approach: Combining multiple services for convenience and industry experience
- 0:27:12 Convenience and support: Weekly meetings, training, and e-commerce platform
- 0:33:06 Gray areas and breaking laws in the health coaching industry
- 0:36:13 The debate on regulation and over-certification in health coaching
- 0:41:12 Embrace humility and continuous learning
- 0:49:43 Supportive community and resources for coaches
- 0:54:42 Getting started as a coach with Primal Institute
- 0:57:26 The struggle of putting all the coaching pieces together
- 1:00:03 The guest's organization's approach to coaching and commitment
Connect with Ryan at:
- Website: eupure.com
Listen via the player below, or subscribe in iTunes or your preferred podcast streaming service.