Brian Gryn, a seasoned health coach, author, and podcast host joins the show to explore the intricate mechanisms that have driven his coaching practice to success.
Brian shares the diverse approaches he has employed, including product development, book authorship, and podcasting, to build his thriving health coaching business. Brian also shares his experiences working with middle-aged males and highlights the value of creating a comfortable space for clients to seek help. He discusses the benefits of specializing in a specific area, nurturing relationships, and effectively marketing coaching services. Overall, this conversation provides insights and advice for health coaches to build successful and fulfilling practices.
With a million routes to grow your business, Brian's wisdom offers invaluable insights for both aspiring and established practitioners in the health and wellness industry. Get ready to learn from a true veteran in the field.
To learn how to become a health coach or to up-level your skills and credentials as a health coach, visit primalhealthcoach.com.
- 0:00:00 Introducing Brian Gryn: A veteran health coach
- 0:02:18 Brian's journey from corporate world to health coaching
- 0:04:23 Attracting men as clients: Unique challenges and strategies
- 0:10:09 Different product offerings in the health coaching business
- 0:13:05 Start with taking on clients, experimentation, and learning
- 0:15:46 Evolving business strategies: Funnels or high-ticket offers
- 0:18:20 Sales conversation as coaching conversation, curiosity about solution
- 0:20:30 Importance of getting clients and letting them shape the program
- 0:22:48 Reaching out to people consistently and staying in touch
- 0:25:10 Balancing expertise with seeking feedback for program development
- 0:25:42 Primal Health Coach Institute's Master Coach Certification Program
- 0:28:28 Writing a book to establish expertise and credibility
- 0:31:25 Podcasting as a medium to establish expertise
- 0:34:27 The Power of nurturing in funnel marketing
- 0:39:05 Leveraging podcasting as a content marketing strategy
- 0:43:05 The power of podcasts in the health and wellness field
- 0:45:13 The growing community and impact of health podcasts
Connect with Brian at:
- Website: briangryn.com
- Facebook: getleanandeatclean
- Instagram: @brian_menshealth
- Twitter: @grynnerwinner
- Podcast: briangryn.com/podcast
Listen via the player below, or subscribe in iTunes or your preferred podcast streaming service.